Portrait Offer - Terms and Conditions
1. The acceptance of the booking is based on agreement by the client of the terms and conditions stated herein.
2. PAYMENT: All photography sessions must be paid for in full at the time of booking to secure your session date.
Once agreed upon a final session date, you may reschedule your session up to 7 days prior to your shoot if required. After this a £20.00 rebooking fee will be charged. Session fees are refundable up to one calendar month before your session date, after this time it becomes non-refundable but transferable (should you wish to change the date).
3. TRAVEL: The travel cost within a radius of 20 miles from Aberdeen is included in all price packages. Additional distances (more than 20 miles from Aberdeen) will incur a surcharge.
4. SICKNESS: We understand that illness can be unpredictable. In the event of sickness
prior to the session, the Client agrees to make every possible effort to inform Grant Macdonald Media no later than 2 hours prior to the start time of the photography session. The session can be transferred to a new date which will be at the convenience of both parties within a maximum 2 month period. Grant Macdonald Media reserves the right to re-schedule outside of this time limit due to any existing commitments. If the Client fails to reschedule within the 2 month time period, Grant Macdonald Media has the right to cancel the booking with all payments made non-refundable. In the event of the client falling ill during the session, Grant Macdonald Media reserves the right to postpone the photo shoot and re-schedule at the convenience of both parties. In the event of this happening the Client agrees to incur the additional travel expenses.
5. DELIVERY: All high-resolution images will be delivered to the Client within 5
days of the session date. Delivery for prints, albums or any other additional orders may vary and will be advised at time of booking/when final images have been delivered.
6. COPYRIGHT: It is understood that the copyright of all and any photographs belongs to Grant Macdonald Media. No photographs may be copied or reproduced by any means photographic or otherwise by any person or machine other than by the photographer or his appointed agent, unless the high-resolution pictures are purchased by the Client.
Releasing photographs online by the Client (i.e. Facebook, blog or any other channels) are prohibited unless
the photographer’s company name, Facebook Page, Instagram Page and/or Website is tagged or mentioned along with the image.
Releasing photographs to any publication or news outlet is strictly prohibited unless prior permissions and arrangements have been made with Grant Macdonald Media.
7. MODEL RELEASE: The copyright of all photographs is owned by Grant Macdonald Media. The client gives permission to Grant Macdonald Media to use any image of your photo session for industry competitions and as required subsequent usage and for general promotional advertising for Grant Macdonald Media. Grant Macdonald Media is entitled to use all images produced for exhibitions, editorials, digital and print marketing, publications, educational DVDs and websites, and/or display purposes.
8. STORAGE: After 12 months from your session date Grant Macdonald Media will no longer be responsible for storing your image files.
9. MISC: Although the photographer shall exercise all reasonable skill, care and diligence in the discharge of his duties, it is understood that, in the event of any unforeseen circumstances causing loss of photographic record, the photographer will only be responsible for the return of all the money paid to date, although every effort will be
made to re-take the photographs.
10. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Grant Macdonald Media offer.